Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally i get started........

I was always inspired by a few people like one of my professor, friend and cousin to start my own blog, but the biggest obstacle was that i dint know what to blog on. Finally today i realized that i should probably start blogging in what I am best at, which is reviewing movies. So far, I have bugged my friends and relatives by sending huge reviews through sms as long as three attachments whenever I watched a movie. I am not going to stop bugging them but its just that i am going to use a different medium from now on. In this blogspot, i will be blogging on all that comes across my mind which i would love to share with everybody..........So, for those who are reading this blogspace, WELCOME to my world of Branding, Movies, Cricket and much much more........

P:S: This Blog Space is truly and sincerely dedicated to all my teachers and professors because of whom "I am, What I am, today"

No comments: